Monday, October 11, 2010

2010 Collection: Copper wire Earrings

Feel free to browse some of my 2010 Collection: Copper Wire Earrings at my flickr account. These earrings are made with non tarnish copper wire and is very lightweight. Many of my clients attest that they do not notice they are wearing earrings when they wore these.

My inspiration with making these are circles. From my wigjig tool to anything round found in my room inspired me with these collection. Even the triangle earring has rounded edges!

These designs are one of a kind and they make such a good conversation piece. Some are made with plain copper wire, some are wrapped and one was made with seed beads. Its a good piece to give as gifts or souvenirs or an addition to your growing earring collection. So grab a pair now and see for yourselves. Enjoy!

No comments: