Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Way of Giving Back

Since its Christmas season and gift giving time, I wondered what I could possibly give back to this business venture I went into. Though I started late, business has been very good to me, I did not encounter any problems or delays in everything that I set my mind into.

I made sure that I put a small part of who I am in every design that I make. Most of which is seen in the colors I choose to combine. Bright and cheerful colors makes a lot of difference in my world.

Also, I did not forget the people who helped me start the business and the people I met along the way. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Happy Christmas to all!

6 comments:

Alby said...

Carrie, I love that pendant! As you know, I am not a fan of copper wire but I think copper works really well with this. Is this commissioned? Or open for sale?

Carrie said...

Alby, this is my very first wire wrapped pendant and Im keeping it for myself. A reminder of my big leap. =)

I think I still have 1-2pcs of this shell, just a little bit smaller though. Will wrap them the soonest :-)

Jona Panesa said...

these are lovely pieces. got here through Alby!

Carrie said...

Maraming salamat Jona. Thanks too dear Alby!

Kirsten said...

Lovely work Carrie! I hope that you are enjoying the holiday season...

Carrie said...

Many thanks Kirsten. Still spending the holiday season with a blast... I hope you do too!