Sunday, September 26, 2010

Welcome!

Let me welcome you to my new creative home! In this new home, I will start by sharing with you my love story with handcrafted jewelry and the things that inspire me and the people who encourage me to design. As I share with you my story, I would like to hear your stories too. I would also let you in the process of my creative progress. As I explore my artistic self, your feed backs and reactions to my designs will be most welcome and much appreciated. These will help me discover more of myself and of what I am capable of innovating. I will not promise you anything for now, but one thing is for sure, both of us will be in a busy ride full of surprises.

2 comments:

cellocarrots said...

Yay Carrie! You did it! Rock on girlfriend! I'll put your blog link on my blog.
Cheers, Dawn

Kirsten said...

I support you Sister! Best wishes to you for great success with your business!!