Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bits and Pieces about - Wire, Running and Life

I am happy to share with everyone that soon there will be new designs to be posted. I have made a few new pieces about a month ago now and its just that until now I do not know how to take good photos of them. Bad me! Hubby is still so busy with work and it would be unfair if I will deprive him of his resting time just to take pictures. I know someday I have to learn photography but then again I have a wonderful partner who takes awesome photos. I think I'll just stick with playing with wire and leave the photography job for him.

Also this week marks my 11th week half marathon training. Yes, I am training to finish a Pikermi this coming August. Finishing it would be my best birthday gift ever. I hope to do it in less than 3 hours and no more than 3hrs 15min. Finishing the race before I turn 41 would be a dream come true. It would also ensure that I would be able to finish a full marathon by March of next year in under 8 hours. Im keeping my fingers crossed and fervently praying that I would not be encountering so many injuries in this journey. Shifting to barefoot running during training is a bad move but it was a decision I freely made, so even though my training days are making me crazy, I do not mind just as long as there won't be major injuries along the way.

About two weeks ago Hubby and I celebrated our 10th year of togetherness. Ten years seems so short. Looking back, I would not have it any better. I love the life we created, most of all I love the person I am spending the rest of my life with. We are looking forward to many more ten years ahead.

No comments: