Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2010 Collection: Copper Bracelets

As I have shared with you with my previous posts, I love working with both aluminum and copper wires. Maybe you have observed that they come in pairs. And since I have released my aluminum bracelets about a month ago, you can now enjoy my copper bracelet collection here.

With this collection, I dubbed my hand with a bit of chainmaille, specifically the byzantine chain. Making the byzantine chain took a lot of time and perseverance. It was not an easy task, that is why I was so happy when I was able to finish not only one but two. With the byzantine chains in hand, I also tried my luck with making charms out of beads. I would like to label them as beads with a twist. They brought color, cheerfulness, and gaga to an all copper colored chain. I also played with different crazy designs I could create with copper wire to complete my first ever Copper Bracelet Collection.

Come and visit me at flickr. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Alby said...

I definitely love how you did the charms. As you know, I prefer silver jewelry so I am curious to see these designs in aluminum. Also, how about matching earrings? Hehe.

Love your new collection Carrie! Keep them coming!

Also, I've drawn a couple of design ideas for you. Will share soon. :D

Carrie said...

Yay! Okay will try again with aluminum. The first ones were not good kaya I didnt continue with it. Im still looking for silver wire supplier...I hope to find one soon. Super expensive na if I'll get it from the US.

Thanks always for the support Alby! You make my mind rock!